Hot off the press – a release of the much anticipated Power Tools for Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server 2010 – April 2010 (RTM). This release enables some of my favourite TFS goodness including:
- Alerts Explorer,
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010 Best Practices Analyzer,
- Custom Check-in Policy Pack,
- Process Editor,
- Team Explorer Enhancements*,
- Team Foundation Power Tool (TFPT.EXE) Tool,
- Team Members,
- Windows PowerShell Cmdlets for Visual Studio Team System Team Foundation Server
and my favourite, Windows Shell integration**.
What are you waiting for? Go grab it!
* This tool provides additional Visual Studio menu options and functions to support finding files under version control by status or wildcard, opening a folder using
Windows Explorer from the Source Control Explorer context menu, and labelling files and folders in Source Control Explorer.
** This tool provides integration with Windows Explorer and the common file dialogs. With this integration, you can perform many source control operations without having to
run Visual Studio or a Team Foundation command-line tool.