It’s been a little while since my last post. Why the delay? It’s been fairly hectic of late, for a few reasons. Here goes..
Excuse List (Pick any two)
1. My wife and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary and tenth year together. Now we are into double figures and I forget what I’d do without my stunning and talented better half. No woman has more patience 🙂
2. I bought a Lego Mindstorms kit on the weekend. This, combined with the Microsoft Robotics Studio creates an incredibly tempting diversion from normal interests!
3. Fitness. I’m on a kick to reverse years of feeding the "developer band" (the expanding waistline) by regular outdoor activities; tennis, indoor soccer, golf and walking.
4. Rugby Union World Cup in France. So many games, so much to watch. Australia kicked over Fiji last night and the All Blacks did a number on Scotland. Details to follow.
5. The NFL is back. Green Bay is now 3-0 on the season which is beyond even my expectations. Sort of proves you don’t need a serious running game, doesn’t it?
So, I’ll be coming back to that Windows Media Player thingo (Mini Project) since I didn’t quite get to the fun part. There is still the unmanaged window hook sample and, naturally, expect some posts about the Concurrency and Coordination Runtime (CCR) from the Robotics Studio and more on Mindstorms robotics. Phew!